Updated: Apr 14, 2020
PREP TIME: 5 minutes COOK TIME: 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 10 minutes
100g Smoked Salmon
1-2 x Eggs
4 x Cherry Tomatoes, chopped in half
3 x Asparagus Stalks, chopped in quarters
1/2 Bag Spinach
30g x Green Beans, chopped
3 x White Button Mushrooms (any), chopped
1/2 x Red Capsicum, chopped
1 TSBP Pumpkin Seeds
1 TBSP Sunflower Seeds
Bunch of Parsley, chopped
Olive Oil Cooking Spray
1. Poach egg(s) in bowling water.
2. On a medium heat, spray non-stick fry pan with olive oil cooking spray. First add asparagus and beans and cook until slightly golden.
3. Add tomatoes, mushrooms, capsicum and spinach and cook through.
4. Place cooked vegetables in a bowl and add smoked salmon. Place egg on top and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and parsley.
5. Add olive oil and balsamic vinegar into a small dish on the side.
Serve with balsamic dressing. Option to add any other vegetables.